11/6/13 -My First Project

After some practice runs, I decided to try my hand at a Burp Cloth. I used a Pre Folded Cloth Diaper and added Yellow material and Lavender Bias Tape. On the Bias Tape, I made a cute design.

20131106-202609.jpg

20131106-202618.jpg

When I finished that, I figured I’d make 2 Bibs since I had just enough material leftover.
I took a store bought Bib and traced it on a sheet of paper for the pattern.
I used a new Terry cloth towel for the backing.

20131106-202957.jpg
After cutting them out, I sewed 1 together and pressed it. To make it prettier, I have a piece of ribbon to add. I’ll sew it on tomorrow!

20131106-203314.jpg
The store bought Bib had Velcro, but I only have Black, so I decided to put on a Snap.
That’s all for today! I’ll sew the 2nd Bib tomorrow as well.

20131106-203606.jpg

Yes, I’ll show you what I do with tomorrow’s Bib.
11/7/13 – I finished sewing the ribbon to the 1st Bib and completed the 2nd as well. I had a DUH moment yesterday. I added the ribbon after I sewed the bib, today, I attached it all at the same time!
I’m sure I’ll have many more of those moments! Lol. Here is the completed Set.

20131107-121150.jpg

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s